September 06, 2014

THE SNOW WHITE

       This is my first post and, to be honest, I am so nervous. I already created several blogs, all of them about fashion, but I ended up erasing all of them. Running a blog is complicated and it takes a lot of time. That is the reason why some blogs have success and others not so much.
      When I decided to create THE SNOW WHITE, I wanted to do something different, something new, something special, something more about me, because my blog will be like my diary. I will share things about my life, my thoughts and my ideas. So the first thing I did was coming up with the name. It was so complicated. AHWWWHH!! I created a name list but it was so hard to choose one. However, I remembered that a lot of my friends call me SNOW WHITE because of my dark hair, my white skin and my lips. So I thought "WHY NOT?". "tadaaaa"!!! Here is THE SNOW WHITE. The second step was thinking about the subject of blog. I don’t want to talk just about fashion, but about photography, food and travelling as well. Things I like.
     Choosing a template was a big problem. After a long day of research, I discovered a wonderful designer: Daniela Salsa . All of her templates are just fabulous and beautiful. I didn't know which one to choose. But I shared my ideas with her and finally, after a long of work, THE SNOW WHITE was born.
My blog is starting and i have a long way to go. I hope you take part of this trip with me.




With love,
                  Sara Meireles 



2 comments:

  1. Espero que tenhas muito sorte com o blog :)
    Adorei o teu template :) está fantástico :)

    The Perfect Blush

    ReplyDelete