October 10, 2014

DO YOU WANNA BE SWEET ?

Hi guys !
     I'm really sorry for my absence but the university started and I am a little bit busier than usual. However, I promise I will be more present this month.Today I am here to share with you my honest opinion about the last few products I bought. Do you know the brand Corine de Farme, don't you?







 To be honest, I knew the brand but I had never tried them. So, when I was shopping with my sister, she asked me "do you like to  try this pack?" yes, why not ?


 Products:
* Make-up remover wipes
* The cleanser revealing Brightness
* Body milk

I am really liking these products. Have you ever tried these productsof others products from this brand? If you want, I can review these products later.

With love
Sara

32 comments:

  1. I've not heard of this brand but the products look lovely :)

    Style Sunrise☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The products are very sweet and leave our skin fresh and shine

      Thank u

      Delete
  2. Great review babe
    Amazing products
    Kisses
    Maggie D.
    <a href="http://www.indiansavage.com”> Maggie Dallospedale Fashion diary - Fashion Blog </a>

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing review Sara! Thanks for sharing!

    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ai já ouvi falar delees :) quero testar tmbm :D
    Beijinhos*
    Blog | Youtube | FB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tens mesmo de testar .Deixam a pele bastante suave e com um cheiro agradável.

      Delete
  5. Hey chica! I've never heard of this product either. How are you finding the cleanser?

    www.dressed2dnines.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All products are perfect... They leave a wonderful smell on your skin, and the cream is soft.
      I am reallt loving , the cleanser is what i use more , it is very soft and your face shine ...but not to much

      Delete
  6. Una marca genial y unos productos muy buenos:)

    http://www.radianteyfabulosablog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eu tenho o leite de limpeza de rosto, cheira tão bem! :)

    Isa M., Tic Tac Living

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have never heard of the brand before! Sounds great!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is ... You have to try it
      http://sarameirelesthesnowwhite.blogspot.pt

      Delete
  9. I've never heard about this brand before! But these products sound great! =D
    Please, check out my blog!

    NEW POST on http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    xoxo,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  10. fiquei encantada com o teu layout e as fotos que tiras para o blog adorei, já sigo :D beijinhos ♥
    BLOG|FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete